The Best $0 down loan-VA loan
- Nearly 24 million home loans have been guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- Nearly 82% of VA home loans are made with no down payment.
- The VA also provides grants to help seriously disabled Veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs. Last year the VA provided 2,000 grants totaling $104
Benefits of a VA Home Loan:
- No down payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance*
- Lower credit score requirements
- Limitation on closing costs
- Lower average interest rates
The best thing you can do today to celebrate Veterans Day is to share this information with those who can benefit from these opportunities. For more information, or to find out how to qualify to use a VA Home Loan Benefit, let’s get together to navigate through the process. Thank you for your service!
VA Loan Requirements & VA Home Loans
To obtain a COE, (Certificate of Eligibility) you must have been discharged under conditions other than dishonorable and meet the service requirements, click here to see the requirements
How to get a VA certificate of eligibility for a home loan
Call today 954-800-0330 to get pre-qualified for a VA Home Loan.