The Fairway Advantage (https://youtu.be/B59mfRdts40)
The pressure today when buying a home is enormous. Real Estate Agents and Home buyer clients are sharing with me that they are putting an offer after offer after offer and nothing sticks.
Many are blaming the cash buyers. Well, we may have a solution for you that could help you compete end or beat a cash buyer. It’s called the Fairway Advantage and the Fairway Cash Guarantee.
So what is the fairway advantage and fairway cash guarantee and how can I help you when submitting an offer to buy the home of your dreams.
This option is not offered by most banks or lenders. Loans 4 U through Fairway independent mortgage corporation can give you the edge and help you win more times when you put an offer on a home you’re interested to buy.
We developed this method as the market became more and more competitive leaving many home buyers high and dry.
Here is what we do that helped us win for our clients many offers.
There are five steps
- Get buyers pre-approved and run DU/LP -automated underwriting.
- Creditool – We review the credit report to see if there is any way to improve the so you can get better interest rate, or higher Loan to value, or higher Debt To Income Ratio
- Send the file to underwriting. An under writer will review your income assets and credit and give you and underwriting approval which means that you the buyer is completely approved.
- Then you go shopping for your home. Once you find At home you want to put an offer on, we ask that you give the listing agent the underwriting approval.
- Because you have the Fairway Advantage– you are all approved by an underwriter, once you found a home we are going to take several crucial actions.
🏠 with the offer we add the Fairway Advantage approval.
🏠 Add the Fairway Cash Guarantee Addendum for buyer and seller to sign as part of the contract
🏠 And… Racheli’s Home Team will call, video text, & video email the seller agent and tell them how strong your offer is. Sometimes the listing agent or the seller would like to know a little bit more about the background of the buyer many times it makes all the difference.🏠 because of the Fairway Advantage process you have been through, we can have a quick 7- 10 days for appraisal, inspection, and commitment.
This enable you to close within 15 to 20 days. Many banks and lenders take 30, 40, 60 days.
With these terms the listing agent and the seller most likely will value your offer much higher than others.
Follow here to see if you are eligible to benefit from this amazing option.