Is it time to buy a house in Florida? September Real Estate Market Report
click to play the video
Many are asking me now “is it the right time to buy”. Some of my clients have stopped looking because:
- They got tired of getting beaten up by 30 other offers for each home they were looking at.
- The interest rate kept going up.
- Home prices seem to get out of reach for many of them.
Because of what has been happening I think that we might have a sweet spot for all those home buyers to jump back in the market and here are three reasons why.
- Inventory shortage. Even though inventory went up generally we don’t have enough homes.
- Less offers per home – Because so many people stopped putting offers there are way less people that you need to fight with when you put an offer.
- Sellers are more agreeable to negotiate now because they don’t see 50 people fighting to buy their home. So, you may be able to negotiate more repairs, more credit towards closing cost, and not have to overpay for the home, like many did in the last couple years.
I wanted to show you some of the stats here in Florida. Watch the video
- Number of homes sold
- Home prices
- Home Inventory
When the time is right for you to start house hunting please make sure that you are pre-approved with the Fairway Advantage and the Fairway Cash Guarantee, this will increase your chances of having your offer to buy a home accepted. Follow here for more information on the Fairway Advantage and the Mortgage Pre-Approval process.
I hear consumers say “I want to know How Much House Can I Afford”
We have a Simple and Easy way to find out what Home Price you qualify for.
Or if you are looking to sell a home and you want to know what’s my property worth, follow this link to see current home values and then search homes in the neighborhood you want to move to.
To download the slides from the video go here—> Market Statistics slides
Have a question? Go here –à www.AskRacheli.com
Let Racheli Mortgage Team help you find your way Home 954-800-0330